Before we begin
Your privacy is important to us. This notice (Privacy Notice) applies to personal information we collect from you when you use this site, which provides a sandbox environment for certain APIs.. You can also find that privacy notice by visiting the website for the product or services we provide you (for example https://www.atticabank.gr ) or by contacting our customer service team. Some of the links on this website may lead to Attica Bank or non-Attica Bank websites with their own privacy notices, which may be different to this notice, and you should read those notices carefully.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide to us, such as when you register to use this service, or provide us with feedback. This includes information such as: Your first and last name
- Your email address
- The username used to register to use the service
- Any feedback you provide us on your use of the service
- Information that we obtain or learn, such as information about the browser or device you use to access this site, how you use this site and the pages you visit, traffic and location data (IP address).
We may ask you for information if you experience problems when using this site. We may also ask you to complete surveys for research purposes, although you don’t have to respond to these.
How we use your information
We use your personal data provided or obtained via this site to:
- enable us to provide the site and any associated products and services
- respond to your queries and reports (for example, if you’ve asked a question or submitted a report via the site)
- carry out our obligations from any contracts entered into between you and us or any obligations which we are subject to
- allow you to participate in any interactive features of the site
- notify you about changes to the site
- ensure site content is presented in the most effective manner for the device you’re accessing it from
- undertake data analytics to learn more about how you and others interact with this site
- detect and prevent misuse or abuse of this site or our services.
We also use information to meet our compliance obligations, to comply with other laws and regulations and to share with regulators and other authorities that Attica Bank may be subject to. This may include using it to help detect or prevent crime (including terrorism financing, money laundering and other financial crimes). We’ll only do this on the basis that it’s needed to comply with a legal obligation, it’s in our legitimate interests and that of others or to prevent or detect unlawful acts.
Who we' ll share your information with
We may share your information with others including other Attica Bank companies and any of our service providers, anyone else whose products and services you’ve requested, anyone who we’re under an obligation to disclose information to or where it’s in the public interest, (for example to prevent or detect fraud, abuse of our site or services), any judicial or public authorities.
Automated decision making
Personal data will not be used for the purposes of automated decision-making in individual cases, including profiling.
How long we' ll keep your information for
Your personal data will be kept for as long as you are a user of our services and shall be kept for five (5) years after you quit being a user of our services, after which your personal data will be destroyed.
You have a number of rights in relation to the information that we hold about you. These rights include:
- the right to access information we hold about you and to obtain information about how we process it;
- in some circumstances, the right to receive certain information you have provided to us in an electronic format and / or request that we transmit it to a third party;
- the right to request that we rectify your information if it’s inaccurate or incomplete;
- in some circumstances, the right to request that we erase your information. We may continue to retain your information if we’re entitled or required to retain it by virtue of any statutory provision;
- the right to object to, and to request that we restrict, our processing of your information in some circumstances. Again, there may be situations where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your information but we’re entitled to continue processing your information or are required to continue processing it by virtue of any statutory provision.
*Please note that if the personal data you have requested the deletion of or the restriction of the processing is required for the provision of the services, you might not be able to use this website or have access to our services. You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out in the ‘More details about your information’ section below. You also have a right to complain to the data protection regulator in the country where you live or work if you believe that your rights are being infringed in any way. You can find further information by visiting https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
How we keep your information secure
We use a range of measures to keep your information safe and secure which may include encryption and other forms of security. We require our staff and any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate compliance standards including obligations to protect any information and applying appropriate measures for the use and transfer of information.
More details about your information
If you’d like further information on anything we’ve said in this Privacy Notice, or to contact our Data Protection Officer, contact us using the details for the relevant data controller below:
Attica Bank S.A.
23 Omirou Str.,
10672, Athens, Greece,
Data Protection Office,
or via e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time, and you’ll always be able to find the most recent version on this site.
The latest version of this Privacy Notice was issued on 22/03/2019.